Mastodon

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Today's food diary...

Not much time today so I'm just going to list what I've eaten today. I'll try to get back to more regular blogging over the next few weeks.

Quite proud of myself as I went to Shrewsbury today and managed to resist staying out for lunch so I stayed in control.

Note: this is very low in Syns (none at all) because I'm making a serious effort to get back down to target, so I'm avoiding them - I will be having more next week as long as I have a decent loss this week!


Healthy A: 250ml Semi-skimmed milk

Healthy B: 60g Wholemeal roll

Breakfast

Fruit (apple/nectarine/plum) with fat-free yoghurt

Second Breakfast

Bacon (fat removed) on wholemeal roll with fresh tomato


Lunch

1/2 a roast chicken (yes, to myself), all skin removed with a salad pot (no dressing, just washed)
Noodles cooked in beef stock with mushrooms (cooked with the noodles)

Dinner

Crustless quiche with onions & peppers; pasta; beans; sweetcorn; mixed veg (runner beans, carrots, peas, broccoli)
(I had mine without cheese so It had no syns since I'd already used my HEA for milk).


Snacks/Drinks

Coffee * 4 (with milk from HEA allowance)
Pickled Onions
Fruit (free/speed)
Fat-free greek style yoghurt

Exercise: 1 hour in gym; 30 minutes resistance/core work, 30 minutes cardio (20 minutes HIIT on Elliptical, 10 minutes on bike).

No comments: