Mastodon

Friday 11 September 2015

Today's food diary

I'm mostly doing this for the benefit of the rest of my SW group so no fancy titles or blog post today. Today was a rest day from exercise, but I did do some housework so that probably counts ;).

Here's a picture of breakfast. Yes, that's diet food.



Food!

Healthy A: Milk
Healthy B: 4*Crispbread (with cottage cheese)

Breakfast

Cooked breakfast (bacon, sausages, baked beans, mushrooms, scrambled eggs, fresh tomato - 0 syns since I used Slimming World sausages and some of my milk allowance for the eggs)
Apple & Fat Free Yoghurt

Lunch

6 Chicken drumsticks (all skin removed)
Pickled Onions
Fruit

Dinner

Slimming World Singapore Noodles (ready meal from Iceland) with mushrooms

Snacks

Pickled onions (about 1.5 jars!)
Fruit
Yoghurt

No comments: