Mastodon

Monday 9 June 2014

I blame the cake!

...in which I have gained a little weight.


I have gained half a pound. I blame the muffin my wife made me eat on Saturday. Cider? What cider? Oh, that cider. Well OK, that probably didn't help either.

Anyway, I have bought a 6 week countdown (you pay for 5 weeks and get 6) and I'm determined to get close to target by the end of that. 

I've decided that 3 glasses of wine is probably my "tipping point" (i.e. the point where I decide I don't care what I eat/drink any more) so this week I'm going to limit my wine intake to 2 glasses a night on Friday/Saturday and have a few more syns than usual (I normally have almost none) during the rest of the week so I don't end up having 70 in one night (there's nothing wrong with that if you've had none for the week but alcohol quite often leads to other bad stuff).

So there you go. Can't blame anyone but myself, but I'll be blogging what I eat again next week and hopefully I will lose rather than gain next week!

No comments: