Mastodon

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Busy busy busy

....in which life is not playing ball

Since I run my own company occasionally things get a bit manic. This is one such time, so here's a quick update with the last few days' food - I will try to do a longer post later, but more work beckons (because apparently we need money to buy stuff).

Oh yes, I lost half a pound this week despite the stag do shenanigans - 3.5 pounds to target!

Sunday 6th July


Healthy A: Milk.

Breakfast

Fruit (peach, apple, satsuma), fat-free yoghurt


Lunch

Roast pork (fat removed) with boiled potatoes, carrots, broccoli, roast potatoes & sweetcorn. 1.5 syns for gravy.


Dinner

More fruit...wasn't very hungry!


Snacks/Drinks

Coffee, fruit, yoghurt


Exercise

Rest day (largely because of various bumps and bruises that were either a result of karting or drunkenness - not sure which!

Monday 7th July

Healthy A: Milk.

Breakfast

Fruit (apple, peach, satsuma), fat-free yoghurt


Lunch

Ham & Mushroom omelette with spicy wedges & baked beans


Dinner

Paprika Pork


Snacks/Drinks

Coffee, fruit, yoghurt

Exercise

30 minute run (approx 3 miles)

Tuesday 8th July

Healthy A: Milk.

Breakfast

Fruit (apple, pear, satsuma), fat free yoghurt


Lunch

Piri-piri jacket wedges with runner beans and fish.


Dinner

Diet Coke chicken (never tried this before)!


Snacks/Drinks

Coffee, fruit, yoghurt, marmite on a slice of wholemeal bread (healthy b)

Exercise

Another rest day because ow my side and my arms and I think I might have a bruised coccyx....
(Okay, I ended up running 3.63 miles despite all that. Somehow I now consider this to be a medium length run...)

No comments: