Mastodon

Monday 7 July 2014

Stag Do Food and Drink

...in which Saturday's food diary is presented

I'll talk about the karting (which was excellent fun) and general shenanigans more in a later post. Here's what I had on Saturday though:

Breakfast

Fruit (can't remember exactly what, I've slept twice since then), yoghurt


Lunch

Plain burger in a white bread roll - 7.5 syns for the bread roll, 3.5 for the burger (I think it was grilled); I'm assuming that the meat wasn't extra lean, but it's possible that it was.


Dinner

2 Fish from fish & chip shop with batter removed (free - yes, I remembered to remove the batter even after 3 pints of guinness).
And then later on the way home I got a chicken vindaloo (6.5 syns) with boiled rice. I don't remember eating a poppadom, but judging by the mess on the table yesterday morning one of those ended up in my tummy too (4 syns)

Snacks/Drinks

Coffee (espresso, so free)
6 pints Guinness Extra Cold (6.5 syns each = 39 syns)
500ml red wine (my head was a bit fuzzy by then so measurements may not be accurate) 18 syns


Exercise

30 minute run (in the morning)
15 minute walk (home from town....may have meandered a bit....)

Total syns for the day:78.5. Which is actually kind of disappointingly low when I saved all my syns up for the week for it!

2 comments:

Saira172 said...

G was full of tales of how your fish was syn free once you'd taken the batter off - not bad seeing has he can't remember finding his way to bed!

Chris said...

I was quite surprised that I managed to remember to do it! I don't remember the poppadom at all though...or most of the walk home...