Mastodon

Thursday 10 July 2014

Thursday Food

...in which I've already said most of what I have to say!

I did a long blog post earlier (here) and I don't have the inspiration or time for another one (I have mowed the lawn though) so here's today's food (I'm having another "eat ALL THE THINGS" sort of day).

All caught up for the week now....normal service may resume tomorrow if you're lucky.

Thursday 10th July


Healthy A: Milk

Breakfast

Fruit (peach, apple, orange)

Lunch

Pasta with bacon & veg stir-fry and crushed chillies

Dinner

Chilli (made with Quorn)

Snacks/Drinks

Fruit, yoghurt, bacon on a slice of wholemeal bread (healthy b) with tomatoes, blackcurrant ice lolly (3 syns).

Exercise

30 minute run (may be longer, we'll see how I feel later).
This turned into a 75 minute run, but I had to walk most of the last 2 miles due to a dodgy knee. No running will be happening for a couple of days at least :(.

No comments: