Mastodon

Thursday 3 July 2014

Too little too late

....in which I am too tired to write anything much

Nothing much has happened today. Or at least nothing you'd want to hear about, unless you care about how you can use an ImmediatePostData attribute to force a message to be sent to a server before it normally would in a software framework I use sometimes. Or you're interested in how long it can take a domain transfer from one registrar to another to happen even after you've unlocked it and got an EPP code.

Also I'm tired (probably because I haven't done much today) so here's what I ate today...I promise I'll make more effort tomorrow. This is feeling like a really long week so far...I can't believe it's only Thursday.

Thursday 3rd July


Healthy A: Milk

Breakfast

Bacon with tomatoes on a wholemeal roll (healthy b), yoghurt

Lunch

Fruit (wasn't very hungry at lunchtime today for some reason)

Dinner

Baked bean & bacon lasagne

Snacks/Drinks

Coffee, yoghurt, low fat cottage cheese, pickled onions, fruit.

Exercise

15 minutes exercise bike. That's it for today - another longer run scheduled for tomorrow!

No comments: