Mastodon

Sunday 29 June 2014

A lack of inspiration

...in which I just post what I've eaten today

The kids are being surprisingly well-behaved today so I don't have any amusing anecdotes about them and I doubt anybody's interested in my World of Warcraft activities so...here's what I ate today. Sorry. I'll try harder tomorrow.

Sunday 29th June

Healthy A: Milk

Breakfast

Peach, raspberries, satsuma lemon yoghurt

Lunch

Roast chicken (no skin), boiled potatoes, roast potatoes (made with Frylight), carrots, sweetcorn, broccoli, gravy (~1.5 syns)

Low Syn cheesecake made by Mrs N. Mullerlight with vanilla quark, sweetener & 4 biscuits as the base - around 3 syns.

Dinner

Bacon (fat removed, fried in frylight) with lettuce & tomato on a wholemeal roll (healthy b)

Snacks/Drinks

Coffee, fruit, yoghurt

Exercise 

30 minute run (~2.5 miles)
15 minutes exercise bike

No comments: