Mastodon

Wednesday 25 June 2014

A late post!

...in which work gets in the way. Oops.

Occasionally work gets a bit manically busy. I work for myself as a software developer, and sometimes multiple clients have urgent requests at the same time; yesterday was one such day (and it was rubbish, and I didn't even finish the work!) so I'm playing catch up today.

I'll update again later, but here's yesterday's menu:

Tuesday 24th June

Healthy A: 250 ml semi-skimmed milk (do I really need to type this every day?!)

Breakfast

Fruit (apple, satsuma, nectarine. Mmm, nectarines.).


Lunch

Bacon with tomatoes on a wholemeal roll (healthy extra b)


Dinner

Baked bean & bacon lasagne with baked wedges and sweetcorn (1.5 syns for the cheese on top). I ended up eating about 3 portions of this since A didn't feel too well, the elder teen refused to eat it and the younger teen only ate about half of his, so I'm really testing out whether free/superfree food works.


Snacks/Drinks

Coffee, fruit, pickled onions, yoghurt, ice lolly (3 syns - it was hot. I mean the weather was hot, not the lolly. That would be silly).


Exercise

Rest day

No comments: