Mastodon

Friday 20 June 2014

Here comes another one

...in which the weekend is almost here again.

It is Friday, and today I have woken up a bit. Tomorrow we are having a barbecue (which will be Slimming World friendly, although possibly a can or 2 of cider may be involved...certainly some singing and jamming with Saira's Very Significant Other will be). I may even post a video of us destroying some poor innocent song...

I am a bit busy again today, thanks to various bits of procrastination over the last couple of days coupled with unplanned work landing in my inbox this morning, so this is another short blog post. I will try to do another update later, possibly on the subject of "diet" food vs Slimming World food.

Friday 20th June

Healthy Extra A: 250 ml semi skimmed milk

Breakfast

Apple, pear, strawberries

Lunch

Bacon on a wholemeal roll (healthy extra b) with lettuce & tomato


Dinner

Pastryless quiche (tomatoes, onions, peppers, mushrooms, bacon in low-fat cottage cheese mixed with 3 eggs. Quick, easy and scrumptious).


Drinks/Snacks

Coffee, fruit
Ok, I caved....2 glasses (~375ml) rosé wine, 13.5 syns.

Exercise

30 minute run
15 minutes exercise bike

No comments: