Mastodon

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Tired

...in which I am, well...tired.


Today I feel as if I have been fed anti-caffeine. This probably has something to do with staying up to watch the football last night. I don't even like football, so I have no idea why I bothered to stay up to watch it.

Anyway, today I am trying to work but I have the attention span of...oh, look, squirrels! As a result, this post may jump around a bit because I can't focus. Did I say that already?

This is a problem, because my work requires me to concentrate quite a lot (code does in fact require quite a lot of concentration to write properly), so I've given up for now and am typing this instead.

There has been no result from the various posters and social media stuff about the scooter theft/loss. The Elder Teen has, as expected, gone back to being horrible to his brother (entirely reciprocated), 

Right, food, that's what the blog is about at the moment. This week I am trying to make it through with as few syns as possible because a) I'm really, really close to target and b) I'm having a race to target with another member of the group who is about the same weight from target, and I'm horribly competitive. This means that I will probably be eating a lot of fruit...


Wednesday 18th June


Healthy A: 250 ml Milk (can we just take this as read? I always have milk)


Breakfast

Strawberries, grapes, satsuma


Lunch

Bacon (fat removed) with lettuce & tomato on a wholemeal roll (healthy b)
Fat-free greek style coconut & vanilla yoghurt (much nicer than it sounds)!

Dinner

Five spice chicken (recipe here for Slimming World members - logon required) with noodles. 1.5 syns per portion, but we shared it between 3 of us since the Younger Teen claims he doesn't like it now so 2 syns.

Snacks/Drinks

Coffee, fruit, yoghurt

No comments: